Please read over these terms and conditions carefully before enrolling:
- Sugar Beauty Bar LLC, also known as Sugar Studios is providing you a three day training in body piercing that will begin on the date you have selected.
- You will have instant access to the course online, your spot will be saved and your kit will be ordered.
- By accepting these terms, you understand and agree that the Total Amount of $2,777.00 must be paid in full.
- You understand that the payment is non-refundable and kits will not be given out until the class has began.
- You understand that once the class has begun there will be no refunds given. If for any reason you cannot make your class, Sugar Studios will move you to the next class available that fits your schedule.
- You understand that if you have signed up during a sale that all sales are final and no refunds will be given.
- You understand that there is a possibility that you will have to provide your own models for piercings.
- You agree to not teach body piercings in Northern Utah for at least three years.
- Show caution and respect for the tools and equipment, goods and property of the employer and avoid any damage or waste of them;
- Follow Sugar Studios protocol for the process of preparing, performing, and completing piercing which include cleaning their stations and disposing of equipment properly.
- Allow Sugar Studios to post photos of the student and their work for marketing purposes.
The Trainee/Client agrees to follow all codes of ethics listed below:
Accidents and Incident Reports: If an incident or accident does take place, the Trainee/Client has the responsibility to establish a detailed report with regard to what happened. He/she will need to include the date of
the incident, the location where it took place, the time it took place, the number of people that were involved, the cause of the accident/incident, and all the details they can recall. The Trainee/Client will create an incident/accident report if any sort of accident takes place.
Attendance: The Trainee/Client agrees to participate in all the training classes. Attendance is mandatory and tuition will not be reimbursed for any absences. If an apprentice chooses to not attend any classes, Sugar Studios will not offer make-up classes.
Termination: In the event that a Trainee/Client breaches the contract after a series of verbal and written warnings or breaks the code of ethics, the owner of Sugar Studios has the right to terminate theTrainee/Client. If anTrainee/Client is terminated by Sugar Studios or chooses to terminate early, they will not be subject to a refund of the deposit or tuition. Reasons for termination include but are not limited to the code of ethics below.
The apprentice agrees to the Code of Ethics:
- At no time will any speaking negatively about another student, teacher, employee, or Sugar Studios be accepted. Drama is not welcome.
- If there is a conflict of concern it should be addressed with that party only or a teacher within 24 hours.
- All apprentices, renters, employees, and teachers are required to deep clean each day before leaving the studio. This includes sweeping, moping, sanitizing workspace, sanitizing
- tools, keeping a clean bathroom, and wiping down surfaces, and windows/ mirrors.
- The group telegrams are for sharing work and information only. At no time should it be used
- for personal matters such as finances, questions about payments, confronting issues, or gossip.
- All persons under Sugar Studios should maintain a positive and uplifting attitude towards each other and represent the business in a tactful way online or in person.
- All parties agree to be subject to and carry out the provisions of the Apprenticeship and Trades Qualification Act and Regulations as they apply to the trade or occupation and this agreement.