◦ Remove bandage after 24-48 hours pulling the second skin parallel to the skin & not like a bandaid to avoid losing pigment.
◦ Removing the film in the shower will help.
◦ If for any reason skins irritated take bandage off.
◦ Only use your CLEAN HANDS TO WASH YOUR TATTOO. No loofahs, bath towels etc.
◦ Immediately wash your tattoo with warm water and antibacterial soap. Use circular motion, lather until all ointment and blood removed.
◦ Pat your tattoo dry with a clean towel or paper towel.
◦ Once your tattoo is completely dry, apply Aquaphor healing ointment or unscented lotion.
◦ Do not peel your tattoo, let the skin fall off naturally, picking your tattoo will remove pigment.
The procedure area may have fluid buildup for up to an hour after, bloat area with a clean q-tip
Clean area daily with clean hands and an antibacterial soap
Apply the Bower ointment given to you at your appointment
Brows will fade up to 60%, do not pick off dry skin, this will remove pigment
Let skin/ scabbing fall off naturally
Do not apply make-up near or on the procedure area for up to 2 weeks.
No botox, filler or injections of any kind for at least 2 weeks after the procedure.
No steam, hot tubs or direct sunlight
Follow this process for 7-14 days.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the team if you have any concerns. Our team is here to help you if anything seems off. Remember to keep your new tattoo or piercing clean & resist from touching it.
Infections will need to be treated by a Dr.