- Videos for each piercing giving you step by step instructions
- A PDF along side each video to clearly guide you visually and verbally
- Jewelry break down, gauges & needle size's
- Lifetime support in our telegram & Facebook group
- Sanitation + blood borne certification lesson
- Consent forms, medical release & after care
- List of resources for supplies, jewelry and our personalized amazon list
- One on one clarity coaching zoom call
Note: This program does not include in person training of any kind. If you feel like you need to learn in person, take our in-person training. If you decide to join in person at a later time, we will deduct the cost of the online training from when you enrolled.
Glam Piercing Travel Case
The Piercing Bible + Manual
10 Piercing Clamps
10 Receiving Tubes
50+ Pieces of Implant grade titanium Jewelry
80 Hollow Needles of Different Gages
Alcohol Wipes, purple markers, q-tips, green soap bottle & caliper
Silicone body parts
You must be 18 years or older. This is an online version only. All states require that body piercers complete a Bloodborne Pathogens Certification Class and the CPR Certification Class. Both courses can be done online and they must be complete before any services are done.
The course link for The Bloodborne Pathogens Certification and the CPR Certification can be found below:
Each course should take less than an hour and cost less than $15.
Please be sure to contact the health department in your area to see if there are any additional licensing or requirements needed other than being trained by a professional online.